Home & office WiFi installations
- NBN modems and WiFi routers setup
- WiFi range extenders installation
- Solving Optus and Telstra internet problems
- Slow Internet fixed
Public WiFi hotspot installations
We consult on how to set up the WiFi network of the best quality for less. The report based on the data collected on-site. An estimate also may be provided over the phone.
We install WiFi for coffee shops, hotels, fitness centres etc.
Public WiFi Hotspot features
- Perfect WiFi reception in all rooms
- Custom WiFi login page of your brand.
- Customers redirected to your business web page after login.
- Social networks integration
- Administrator control app for Android or iPhone
- Secure private and public WiFi networks
- Automatic WiFi channel configuration etc.
Login page editor and authentication methods
Public WiFi control page has an easy login page editor. You can preview what login page will look like on laptops, tablets and phones. Also, you can edit the HTML code of the login page. There is also support for externally hosted login pages, so you can integrate with dozens of popular services or build your own.
WiFi login password management
Unique WiFi login codes generated for your visitors. You can set up different expire time or download limit for each WiFi password. Also, you can block a user or a group by password or a device ID.
Some complete WiFi hotspot projects:
- Woollahra Sailing Club - Indoor and outdoor public WiFi installation
- Marina Resort, Nelson Bay - public WiFi points upgrade
- Harbour Bar & Kitchen Darling Harbour - Indoor public WiFi spot
- Whitewater Restaurant, Manly - public WiFi point installation
- Bluewater Cafe, Manly - public WiFi point installation
- Backpackers Buddy / Manly Internet Cafe - 13 Computers and public WiFi access point setup
- Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong, Victoria - 55 rooms WiFi network installed
WiFi internet price
The total WiFi internet price = price of the internet + WiFi devices + installation. The price of WiFi routers and access points for home or office is ranging $40-$300. The price depends on the variety of features, such as FTP server, DLNA media server etc. Most of these features are not used and cause issues with the internet, reduce WiFi reliability, security. WiFi reception quality is not proportional to the price of the router. For family homes, we use simple and reliable routers priced $50 - $150.
|common WiFi devices||WiFi speed||price inc GST|
|TP-Link TLWR940||2.4Ghz:450Mbps,4 ports||$40|
|Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite||2.4Ghz:300Mbs,5Ghz:867Mbs||$137|
|Optus B818 4G WiFi modem||2.4Ghz:300Mbs,5Ghz:867Mbs||$216|
A WiFi router installation usually takes half an hour. But it may take hours to install few WiFi access points or extenders in multi-room houses and make sure WiFi reception is perfect in every place where you need the internet.
WiFi access point via router differences
What is the difference between WiFi access point and a router? While they look the same access point creates or extends the WiFi network only. Router managing how traffic delivered to devices connected to the network. Most routers create WiFi networks too. Some routers switched to the access point mode, and some access points may provide router functionality such as DHCP. Confusion of these devices and misconfiguration is the common cause of the intermittent WiFi dropouts.
Free call-outs to homes at the following areas in Sydney Northern Beaches:
Balgowlah, Clontarf, Fairlight, Manly, Seaforth, Allambie, Belrose, Brookvale, Collaroy, Cromer, Davidson, Forestville, Elanora, Freshwater, Killarney Heights, Manly Vale, Narrabeen, Oxford Falls, Queenscliff, Terrey Hills, Avalon, Bayview, Bilgola Plateau, Church Point, Clareville, Elanora Ingleside, Newport, Mona Vale, Palm Beach and Sydney North Shore: Mosman, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, North Sydney
WiFi installations also can be arranged for Sydney and NSW business.