- Access points create new WiFi reception areas within a house. Access points are the best for the multi room home WiFi network. Access points require Ethernet cables.
- WiFi range extender, also called WiFi repeater, extends WiFi network within a house. Requirements and limitations: proximity to WiFi router, no more than two extenders in a chain, possible instability, dropouts of the WiFi connection.
- Extends Ethernet from the router to other rooms using power lines, no ethernet cables required.
- Good for home or office internet. Regular routers provide WiFi reception area within a house, typically no more than 15 meters radius on open space with up to a 20 WiFi simultaneously connected devices.
- Better for office or public WiFi hotspot installations, wide reception area, 100s WiFi users at once, management, monetization and security features.
- Extends number of ethernet ports. POE network switches also supply power to WiFi access points.
Manly Electronics provides WiFi installations and sales