- Access points create new WiFi reception areas within a house. Access points are the best for the multi room home WiFi network. Access points require Ethernet cables.
- WiFi Range extenders, also called WiFi repeater, extends WiFi network within a house. Requirements and limitations: proximity to WiFi router, no more than two extenders in a chain, possible instability, dropouts of the WiFi connection.
- Extends Ethernet from the router to other rooms using power lines, no ethernet cables required.
- Good for home or office internet. WiFi reception area within a house, typically no more than 15 meters radius on open space with up to a 20 WiFi user devices at once.
- Better for office or public WiFi hotspot installations, wide reception area, 100s WiFi users at once, management, monetization and security features.
- Extends number of ethernet ports. POE network switches also supply power to WiFi access points.
Balgowlah Clontarf Fairlight Manly Seaforth Allambie Mosman Belrose Brookvale Collaroy Cromer Davidson Forestville Elanora Freshwater Killarney Heights Manly Vale Narrabeen Oxford Falls Queenscliff Terrey Hills Avalon Bayview Bilgola Plateau Church Point Clareville Elanora Ingleside Newport Mona Vale Palm Beach