- Best for public WiFi hotspot installations, wide reception area, high load. Some features: remotely changed WiFi password, custom login page.
- Extends number of ethernet ports. POE network switches also supply power to WiFi access points.
- Good for home or office internet. WiFi reception area within a house, typically no more than 15 meters radius on open space. Ok for up to a 20 WiFi users/devices at once.
- Access points create new WiFi reception areas within a house. Access points are the best for the multiroom home WiFi network. Access points require Ethernet cables.
- WiFi Range extenders, also called WiFi repeater, extends WiFi network within a house. Requirements and limitations: proximity to WiFi router, no more than two extenders in a chain, possible instability, dropouts of the WiFi connection.
- Extends Ethernet from the router to other rooms using power lines, no ethernet cables required.
Balgowlah Clontarf Fairlight Manly Seaforth Allambie Mosman Belrose Brookvale Collaroy Cromer Davidson Forestville Elanora Freshwater Killarney Heights Manly Vale Narrabeen Oxford Falls Queenscliff Terrey Hills Avalon Bayview Bilgola Plateau Church Point Clareville Elanora Ingleside Newport Mona Vale Palm Beach